This printed article is located at http://investor.bemplc.co.th/about_policy.html
Goals and Business Strategies
To achieve the Company’s objectives and mission, the Company has formulated major strategies in its business operations, as follows:
- To invest in the transportation system projects, expressway and connecting road projects, metro system projects, and related projects under the government policy for public private partnership (PPP) in respect of infrastructure, including related business, such as, various commercial development, taking into consideration the projects which are beneficial to society and the country, with reasonable business yields;
- To strengthen the businesses by generating revenues for continued growth, and managing costs and expenses efficiently, in order to maintain good financial standing;
- To build relationships with stakeholders through the corporate social responsibility process and communicate with internal and external personnel about it;
- To develop personnel ready for provision of quality services of the expressway and metro systems;
- To build social recognition of the corporate good image.