1.2 Million trips/day for expressway and 300,000 trips/day for underground metro system.
There are 3 sources of revenue: 65% from Expressway business, 30% from Rail business, and 5% from Commercial development business.
- Si Rat Expressway (Second Stage Expressway System) Sector A, B, C, D
- Si Rat - Outer Ring Road Expressway (SOE)
- Udon Ratthaya Expressway (Bang Pa-in - Pak Kret Expressway) (C+) operated by a subsidiary, namely, Northern Bangkok Expressway Company Limited (“NECL”) which BEM holds share about 99.99%.
In 2017, the average traffic volume is 1.2 Million trips a day and YOY growth rate is 2.93%.
- M.R.T. Chaloem Ratchamongkhon Line (Blue Line) (Hua Lamphong Station - Bang Sue Station) (“MRT Blue Line Project”)
- M.R.T. Chalong Ratchadham Line (Purple Line) (Khlong Bang Phai Station - Tao Poon Station) (“MRT Purple Line Project”)
In 2017, the average ridership is 300,000 trips a day or 342,000 trips a day for average working day ridership and YOY growth rate is 7.9%.
To facilitate passengers who need to transfer between MRT Blue Line and MRT Purple Line on their journey with the linking platform at the same station. The linking station was opened on August 11, 2017, resulting in a number of ridership growing for the Purple Line and continuously feeding to the Blue Line.