1 – 1.2 Million trips/day for expressway and 250,000 - 300,000 trips/day for underground metro system.
There are 3 sources of revenue: 70% from Expressway business, 25% from Rail business, and 5% from Commercial development business.
- Si Rat Expressway (Second Stage Expressway System) Sector A, B, C, D
- Si Rat - Outer Ring Road Expressway (SOE)
- Udon Ratthaya Expressway (Bang Pa-in - Pak Kret Expressway) (C+) operated by a subsidiary, namely, Northern Bangkok Expressway Company Limited ("NECL") which BEM holds share about 99.99%.
In 2016, the average traffic volume is 1.2 Million trips a day and YOY growth rate is 3.16%.
- M.R.T. Chaloem Ratchamongkhon Line (Blue Line) (Hua Lamphong Station - Bang Sue Station) ("MRT Blue Line Project")
- M.R.T. Chalong Ratchadham Line (Purple Line) (Khlong Bang Phai Station – Tao Poon Station) ("MRT Purple Line Project")
In 2016, the average ridership is 274,000 trips a day or 315,000 trips a day for average working day ridership and YOY growth rate is 5.12%.
To facilitate passengers who need to transfer between MRT Blue Line and MRT Purple Line on their journey with the linking platform at the same station.