How many users/passengers used Toll Road and Underground metro system each day?
1.2 Million trips/day for expressway and 300,000 trips/day for underground metro system.
What is BEM’s earning structure?
There are 3 sources of revenue: 65% from Expressway business, 30% from Rail business, and 5% from Commercial development business.
How many toll road is BEM being operated?
- Si Rat Expressway (Second Stage Expressway System) Sector A, B, C, D
- Si Rat - Outer Ring Road Expressway (SOE)
- Udon Ratthaya Expressway (Bang Pa-in - Pak Kret Expressway) (C+) operated by a subsidiary, namely, Northern Bangkok Expressway Company Limited (“NECL”) which BEM holds share about 99.99%.
What was the traffic volume on BEM toll road in the past year and the growth rate?
In 2017, the average traffic volume is 1.2 Million trips a day and YOY growth rate is 2.93%.
How many mass rapid transit rail system is BEM being operated?
- M.R.T. Chaloem Ratchamongkhon Line (Blue Line) (Hua Lamphong Station - Bang Sue Station) (“MRT Blue Line Project”)
- M.R.T. Chalong Ratchadham Line (Purple Line) (Khlong Bang Phai Station - Tao Poon Station) (“MRT Purple Line Project”)
What was ridership on BEM mass rapid transit rail system in the past year and the growth rate?
In 2017, the average ridership is 300,000 trips a day or 342,000 trips a day for average working day ridership and YOY growth rate is 7.9%.
What is the advantage for 1 station linking between Bang Sue Station to Tao Poon Station?
To facilitate passengers who need to transfer between MRT Blue Line and MRT Purple Line on their journey with the linking platform at the same station. The linking station was opened on August 11, 2017, resulting in a number of ridership growing for the Purple Line and continuously feeding to the Blue Line.