BETTER TRIPS FOR BETTER LIFEรากฐานที่แข็งแรง สู่อนาคตของโครงข่ายคมนาคมขนส่งที่เชื่อมต่อกันอย่างไร้ขีดจำกัด
Submission of AGM 2021 Questions
Bangkok Expressway and Metro Public Company Limited (BEM) recognizing the importance of shareholders and promoting corporate governance, BEM has established a procedure that facilitates shareholders in sending their questions in advance to the company for the 2021 Annual Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) , as shareholders can submit their questions to the company via different channels, as below:
- Shareholders shall submit questions together with personal information, as detailed below.
- Name, Address, Telephone number, Facsimile number and E-mail (if any) of Shareholders.
- Question on the agenda item and supplementary information (if any).
- Channels for receiving the questions
- Via BEM Website Click here
- Via Registered Mail :
Managing Director Office
Bangkok Expressway and Metro PLC. (BEM) (Branch No.1)
238/7 Asoke-Din Daeng Rd.,
Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang
- Via Facsimile : 0 2641 4610
- Period opened for submission of questions
Shareholders shall submit the questions for 2021 Annual Ordinary General Meeting from now until 27 April 2021.
- Channels for answering the questions, submitted in advance for 2021 AGM.
The company will consider answering questions submitted in advance, at the time of AGM, through E-mail, facsimile or any other communication channel as appropriate.
0-2641-4611 ext. 6200, 6220, 6221
MRT Informations Service Center
Mon - Fri 07.00 a.m. - 08.00 p.m.
Sat-Sun and Public Holiday 08.00 a.m. - 05.00 p.m.
Subscribe to news from the company.Subscribe
Copyright © 2018 Bangkok Expressway and Metro Public Company Limited.
Member of , APTA and NOVA.